Ultrasonic body contouring procedures provide a painless and non-invasive alternative to traditional liposuction. This does away with scary scalpels, anesthesia and incisions. It is an entirely painless procedure and clients could go home immediately after treatment without the need for lengthy recovery periods.
What Makes Ultrasonic Different from Liposuction Surgery?
- This procedure leaves the skin untouched. It doesn’t create permanent scarring. There is no long term skin damage which requires additional attention.
- Because no incisions are made, there is absolutely no muscle tissue or nerve damage. There is also no danger of permanent disability resulting to nerve damage.
- It eliminates the danger of bleeding because no incisions are made. One of the major complications of any surgical procedure is hemorrhage.
- Destroyed fat cells are eliminated from the body naturally. Once the fat cells are dislodged from its location, it then enters the body’s bloodstream. It is then eliminated naturally from the body without requiring medical equipment such as vacuums to physically remove it.
- There is no downtime or recovery time. Instead of taking weeks off your job recovering from surgery, Ultrasonic body contouring requires no downtime.
- Treatments only take an hour or even less. The procedure could be done in less than an hour and without any lengthy recovery time, clients can go about their normal routine or even return to their job shortly after.
Effectiveness of Ultrasonic Body Sculpting
This procedure is highly effective in removing the last remnants of stubborn fat deposits. It is not designed to eliminate large volumes of fat deposits but rather help people achieve a more contoured body shape. The number of treatments required to achieve results depend on the amount of fats and the client’s expectations. This is why people undergoing ultrasonic body sculpting usually undergo multiple treatments.
In terms of its effectiveness, ultrasonic body sculpting is effective in removing a few centimeters of fat with every treatment. It is also highly effective in producing more targeted results compared to simple fat removal.
Safety of Treatment
While liposuction requires a thorough physical checkup because of the nature of treatment, almost anybody can enjoy the benefits of ultrasonic body sculpting. The procedure does not require the use of medications or anesthesia which eliminates the possibility of contraindications to existing medicines. Clients could also opt for multiple treatments without fear of any complications.
Exceptions to this are diabetics or those with cardiovascular conditions. People with pacemakers or breastfeeding mothers are also discouraged from undergoing ultrasonic body sculpting.
Where can Ultrasonic Body Sculpting be used?
Ultrasonic body sculpting can be used in areas similarly targeted by liposuction. Fat problem areas such as the thighs, arms, abdomen, waist and neck. It can also be used on the face as a facial rejuvenation procedure.
Why Ultrasonic Body Sculpting?
Ultrasonic body sculpting present many advantages over liposuction surgery. It is a gentler, safer and painless alternative to traditional liposuction. Although it still pales in comparison in terms of the amount of fat deposits it could remove in a single treatment, fat removal is more targeted giving better aesthetic results.