Zerona is one of the first non-invasive body contouring procedures developed. It effectively removes unwanted fat without the negative effects associated with surgery. The non-surgical procedure uses cold laser technology to emulsify fat and move it away from its location. The technology was initially used to assist patients undergoing tumescent liposuction. It was then discovered that cold laser treatment alone helped patients reduce excess fats from their waist, thighs, and hip.
Zerona laser treatment provides zero pain, zero surgery, and zero downtime unlike traditional liposuction. This method slims down stubborn pockets of fat from almost any area of the body including hips, tummy, thighs, back, bra-line, buttocks, chin, love handles, arms, and neck. It has been used for over 40 years for wound healing, chronic pain, and other orthopedic conditions.
How does it Work?
Through a series of clinical studies, Zerona’s low level laser has been found to stimulate fat cells and liquefy the fat within the cell. The emulsified fat then moves from inside the cell through a temporary pore formed in the cell membrane to the interstitial space located outside. Fat cells then become smaller resulting to reduced inches off the treated area. Zerona non-heated laser procedure can have a dramatic effect on a patient’s body because it cuts down the volume of adipose tissue.
Zerona releases the cellular contents of fat cells while leaving the capillaries and other cells within the interstitial space intact. Dispensation of fat cell contents is the result of the disruption of the cell’s membrane.
Before laser exposure, fat cells have a regular, cluster shape. After minutes of low level laser exposure, fat cells begin to develop transitory pores where the cell’s contents are evacuated to the extracellular space. As the contents of the fat cell are emptied, they are released into interstitial space where it is passed out of the body during the normal course of detoxification.
Clients will be asked to lie on a table for 20 minutes on each side while multiple lasers are simultaneously applied to the target areas. After they are done with their session, patients can get back to their normal activities immediately with no downtime, pain, swelling, or any discomfort. The process is known to offer a symptom-free process except for losing unwanted inches. It is important that the client commits to the recommended lifestyle protocol which includes at least 6 treatments. It is done every other day for 40 minutes and not exceeding 72 hours between treatments.
- Provides a beneficial fat liquefier in other liposuction surgical treatments
- Zerona Laser Liposuction metabolizes fat cells from the body and does not deposit fatty tissues elsewhere
- Most patients receive multiple Zerona Laser Liposuction treatments in order to completely remove the amount of contours and fat content that they desire
- Patients can continue with their normal daily activities prior to the treatments conclusion
- The treatment causes no pain during the entire treatment or after the treatment
- Requires no pain medication or sedative making the treatment more open to those who are suffering from problems related to anesthetics
- Multiple enhancers is recommended prior to the procedure such as supplementation and clothing
- Does not provide a permanent solution to cellulite or weight management issues
- Often takes one week to show major results
Zerona Laser Liposuction Compared to Traditional Liposuction
Zerona’s body slimming procedure is a safe, painless, and non-invasive compared to traditional liposuction. Although it does not intend to replace natural methods of weight loss, Zerona is still a reliable treatment for helping patients wishing to shed multiple inches and reduce an amount of excess fat.